The Bingham Hotel site is located on a triangular site facing a central intersection in Clarendon. It will be part of a new retail, residential and office development with shared underground parking. It is designed as a full service hotel with a restaurant/ bar at the lobby level and a roof top bar and event space. The hotel lobby opens to Wilson Boulevard and a pocket park to the east. Café seating extends the lobby activity into the park.
The redevelopment project is an approximately 286-unit multifamily high-rise building with two levels of underground structured parking which will be designed and coordinated with the Bingham Hotel project directly adjacent to the North. The site is located in the Clarendon Station community and is part of a 3
building masterplan in which this project and the hotel are to be a unified development, unphased or phased, and both will be designed and built concurrently. The rental property will contain the following characteristics.
• 286 unit approximately 275,000 GSF
• The building will be a 11 floor concrete frame structure with a 2-3 floor parking structure below the
lobby level and connect to the neighboring hotel and East apartment building.
• Ground floor Retail shell along Wilson Boulevard
• Ground floor amenity areas along 10th Street
• Rooftop pool and other amenity areas
• New 10th Road North with enhanced hardscape
• New alley for building trash/loading and garage entrance
• The Project will be rezoned and entitled under the Arlington 4.1 Process.
• The project is striving for LEED Gold.