Success at KGD Means
- Ideas: We believe in a meritocracy of ideas. We look to everyone to actively contribute to the discourse in the firm.
- Knowledge: We believe that expertise is the result of lifelong learning. We are not expected to know everything, but rather to passionately pursue answers, develop new skills and deepen our knowledge.
- Product: We strive for excellence in the concept, quality, and delivery of our work.
- Individual: We value individuals who bring the highest standards of professionalism and personal integrity in the way they work. Each person can develop and contribute their wealth of attributes, skills and knowledge to support the overall health of the firm.
- Team: We value the power of interdisciplinary integration. A positive team culture in which everyone collaborates openly towards common goals is essential.
- Firm: We have a history of making transformative contributions to the profession and our communities. We are constantly innovating and attempting to bring new approaches, solutions and processes to our work.
- 5-10 years of progressively responsible commercial interiors design experience, including experience with both large scale developer and corporate build-to-suit projects.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture required.
- NCIDQ or Architectural Registration preferred.
- Excellent analytical, visual, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability in problem identification, problem solving, and conflict resolution.
- Experience in preparing construction document and specifications, contract administration, and field observation.
- Extensive knowledge of building codes, zoning , and construction techniques.
- Proficiency in Autocad, Revit, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Work Authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States