Success at KGD Means
- Ideas: We believe in a meritocracy of ideas. We look to everyone to actively contribute to the discourse in the firm.
- Knowledge: We believe that expertise is the result of lifelong learning. We are not expected to know everything, but rather to passionately pursue answers, develop new skills and deepen our knowledge.
- Product: We strive for excellence in the concept, quality, and delivery of our work.
- Individual: We value individuals who bring the highest standards of professionalism and personal integrity in the way they work. Each person can develop and contribute their wealth of attributes, skills and knowledge to support the overall health of the firm.
- Team: We value the power of interdisciplinary integration. A positive team culture in which everyone collaborates openly towards common goals is essential.
- Firm: We have a history of making transformative contributions to the profession and our communities. We are constantly innovating and attempting to bring new approaches, solutions and processes to our work.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master of Architecture degree.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an architectural firm.
- Strong design and visualization skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with various levels of individuals including clients, consultants, and architects.
- Outstanding physical model building skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate on large teams and work well under deadlines.
- Experience with Revit, Enscape, SketchUp, and/or Rhino, and Adobe Creative Suite.