KGD Architecture is always looking for new team members to bring a fresh perspective to our award-winning practice. We offer competitive salaries and benefits in a collaborative studio environment. Please view currently open positions below, but don’t hesitate to send your resume and work samples in PDF format (5MB limit, please) to email@example.com at any time. No follow up calls, please.
While under the supervision of a licensed architect will generate building design concepts and coordinate architectural design projects from the initial design development stage throughout the entire project duration using design software including Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite. Assist in development of planning and creative design concepts for residential and mixed-use projects and convey design ideas to the design team and consultants. After the initial design stage, create more complex ideas about the design through realistic 3D and 2D drawings of the buildings modeled. Assist in developing presentation package by preparing 3D building renderings and any types of diagrams and communicate with team members on building elevations and sections to explain design drawing in detail. Generate forms to support a variety of diagrammatic drawings which will be used in schematic design, design development drawings. Communicate, document and coordinate architectural design and construction process with team members. The position requires a bachelor’s degree in Architecture or a related field plus a minimum of 3 years of experience in master planning and architecture concept design using Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketchup.
Project Manager – Interiors
KGD Architecture is currently seeking an experienced and talented Interior Designer with extensive project management experience to join our team. Position will include design and management of complex commercial interiors projects. Candidates should be able to show demonstrable leadership ability within a collaborative team environment, as well as a commitment to a high quality of design and personalized client service.
- 5-10 years of progressively responsible commercial interiors design experience, including experience with both large scale developer and corporate build-to-suit projects.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture required.
- NCIDQ or Architectural Registration preferred.
- Excellent analytical, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability in problem identification, problem solving, and conflict resolution
- Experience in preparing construction document and specifications, contract administration, and field observation.
- Extensive knowledge of building codes, zoning , and construction techniques
- Proficiency in Autocad, Revit, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite
To apply for the position, please submit a PDF of your resume and portfolio by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.