KGD Architecture is always looking for new team members to bring a fresh perspective to our award-winning practice. We offer competitive salaries and benefits in a collaborative studio environment. Please view currently open positions below, but don’t hesitate to send your resume and work samples in PDF format (5MB limit, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. No follow up calls, please.
Project Manager – Interiors
KGD Architecture is currently seeking an experienced and talented Interior Designer with extensive project management experience to join our team. Position will include design and management of complex commercial interiors projects. Candidates should be able to show demonstrable leadership ability within a collaborative team environment, as well as a commitment to a high quality of design and personalized client service.
- 5-10 years of progressively responsible commercial interiors design experience, including experience with both large scale developer and corporate build-to-suit projects.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture required.
- NCIDQ or Architectural Registration preferred.
- Excellent analytical, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability in problem identification, problem solving, and conflict resolution
- Experience in preparing construction document and specifications, contract administration, and field observation.
- Extensive knowledge of building codes, zoning , and construction techniques
- Proficiency in Autocad, Revit, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite
To apply for the position, please submit a PDF of your resume and portfolio by e-mail at email@example.com.